[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Lose (Retry)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Sir Elton John
Nickname: Lose
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Language: English
Times: All day today , TBC for rest of times

Can do training and test today if available. Also retaking this as failed it last week.

Thanks!
~Lose
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks
I can confirm that I have read and understood it.

~Lose
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Any trainer available to do training/test today?

~Lose
Training Unfinished

Date: 18:08/17

Lead Trainer: [T] Carl

Continue from: P.I.T

Notes: User had to leave

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 18/08/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T], Sonic [T]

Assistance Present: Shino [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Good improvement from the previous training. Your PITs were mostly well calculated and you maintained sight of the suspect for the duration of the chase. You performed a good two car box & corner pit

Improvements: Your car control is still not up to standard. Your driving lines were not ideal causing you to steer more than you needed to. You severely overheated your tyres which was causing you to drift most of the chase. You had so little control as they reached hotter temperatures that it was quite dangerous. You need to practice pulling away and coming out of corners gradually not not spinning your wheels as this was the root causing for the heat. When you spin your wheels you're actually driving slower and heating up the tyres.

I could see your acceleration was quite 'full on' and it was just unsettling the car through the corner. This was another factor causing you to lose control.

There were two questionable maneuvers, one of them which ultimately ruined the suspects car. I believe your intentions were maybe to perform a two car box, but it was not calculated at all. It's important that you try to keep damage to a minimum.

Notes: Good improvement, but your car control still needs improvement. Try using a TBO or changing your wheel settings. Try again in 21 days.
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 21 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's