[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban me plz (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know why I was banned but you can not login on the servers. Lastly, I was not on servers, I was hit by my mate and then I passed a red light. But that should not happen again. I promise. Please unbana me.

Username: crosscartlimmet
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Ok, I banned you a few days ago for hitting me on the wrong side of the road and then failing to apologise for it, considering that you had been banned and warned about it a few days before I decided to issue you with a bit of a longer ban this time.

Now, i'm willing to unban you at this point since you have already served 4 days of your ban, however I would like for you to first take a look at our rules. Give them a read and once you have done so you can post in this thread confirming that you have read and understood them, only once you've done that, i'll unban you.

You can find the rules here: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules

I'd also appreciate it if any future unban requests or refund requests etc that you need to post were made using the format we provide, you can find them in the information threads in the relevant sections.
Well, your ban has now ended on it's own. If you're going to make an unban request, please actually check it in the future.

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's