[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop Test - Retry Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: Classicmonkeymagic
Date of incident: 08/08/2017

Hi guys,
I used to play a few years ago and only started playing again very recently.
I've seen there is a new licence system, when I used to play that wasn't a thing!
Anyway, a couple of days ago I applied for the cop test. Did a good bit of reading and re-reading of all the rules etc. However before I took it I was told it some absolute TROLLER managed to persuade me into thinking the test needed to be done within 5 minutes and you weren't allowed to look at anything whilst taking the test. I was thinking oh hell no!! So I did some more reading to prepare and took the test, rushed through it and failed it. When I came back onto the server I told everyone I failed they told me it was an open book test and you are allowed to look at the rules whilst and take as long as you like.
This really annoyed me and I fell like an idiot for believing the guy who told me that.

I really want to get back into copping and having waited for 2 days and I'm getting depressed just spectating all the cop chases wishing I could be a part of it. I know you could say just wait 5 more days but I am incredibly passionate about this.
I feel I am fully able of passing this test given more time to go over questions. If its any consolation I passed the MED test after, once I learned the test could be taken 'open book'
My request is that I can re-take the test today again, as I didn't sit it in correct conditions and my exam score was negatively affected as a result.

Many Thanks,
Monkey
I think you'll have to wait for the next 7 days unfortunately. In the mean-time I would be re-looking over the areas which you got incorrect. Good luck next time
(2017-08-10 18:34)J.Walsh Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll have to wait for the next 7 days unfortunately. In the mean-time I would be re-looking over the areas which you got incorrect. Good luck next time
So there's no chance of shortening the time period ?

~Monkey
Monkey,

You will need to wait the 7 days, why not use the time to read up on the cop guide and rules to make sure you ace it next time?

Regards
(2017-08-10 18:35)CMonkeyM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-10 18:34)J.Walsh Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll have to wait for the next 7 days unfortunately. In the mean-time I would be re-looking over the areas which you got incorrect. Good luck next time
So there's no chance of shortening the time period ?

~Monkey

I don't really know as I'm not an admin I'm not even sure I'm allowed to post in here :/ Wait for an admin to reply. Hope I could've helped as much as I could Smile
Kind regards,
James
If you contact a [TC] Member, they can tell you what you did wrong, but as far as shortening down the wait, no. Do what Nathan said and re-read the rules and guide again - get a knowledge, get it stuck and you'll be good to go! Smile
Okay, many thanks for the support!
There are no exceptions for personal reasons, however, we still can learn a bit from it. The new test form will include a notice about the time-frame to avoid further cases of this sort.
Nice one chuck!
Reference URL's