[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - TC Adrian & [TMU]Ketopit[COP] - Pitlane abuse (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Welshie

Their LFS username(s): ketopilot &
Their in-game nickname(s): 9XxAdrianxX9

Main reason(s): Blocking pit boxes when AFK

Replay can be uploaded if needs be.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
9am EST 12/08/2017.

This is more an observation really, but twice today I had 2 users, TCAdrian and Ketopit [COP], park in the pitboxes at G6 Station Boulevard and go AFK. In both instances other cops were in the second puit box AFK too. I asked them to move after a few minutes as I was driving an MRT so had no reverse and none responded. The second time was with Ketopit and he EVENTUALLY moved but only after another cop moved so I could get into the pit in front. I tried to talked to Ketopit online to resolve the issue and he just kept saying "it's no big deal, use another pit".

This is an irritation when MRT drivers only have 2 pits they can use on this level, as it has no reverse. If I park somewhere "illegal" i get fined, and it is common courtesy to not park in a pit box when there is ample parking metres away. Please convey this to the COP team.

Thanks.
Upload the replay, although I have to say this sounds incredibly petty and minor, so I highly doubt any action will be required.
Well if you feel it is petty then I wont upload the replay. Clearly you have no intention of addressing it. So that's fine.

However, If I push an AFK car out of a pitbox I presume I won't be reprimanded?
You should not push people out of pitboxes, because that's generally unwise and could cause further issues.

People should just use common sense and not AFK in pitboxes when their pitstop is done, but it's not a rule. There are plenty of places you can go.

Worst case scenario, ask an admin to deal with someone who has been sat in a pitbox for an unnecessary amount of time.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's