[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ban reduction request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Seal..

- Time & Date of Incident: 2017-06-08, 07:20

- Replay / Screenshot Link: /
- Replay Timestamps: /

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hello,

67 days ago i got banned for hard swearing during those attacks making TC unplayable. In that time i made realy stupid move and realeased my anger into chat. I know what i have done, i exactly know what rule i have broken and i definitely know the ban is absolutely correct. I said in my "sorry" thread i am not going to ask for an unban (as i know it is not possible in my case) and i will serve my year ban. I had big eyes, i was like "1 year? that is not going to be so hard.". But after these 60 days i realized it is realy hard and i miss TC a lot. I would like to ask you if my ban could be reduced, not deleted because i still have to learn my lesson here. Thank you for your time and i hope we can race again soon. Smile

Regards
~Jacob
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

I understand you've also been discussing this with BP via PM; we are discussing this within management at the moment and will get back to you shortly.
I gathered some opinions. We have decided to unban you. However, the rest of this message is equally as important.

Even though your comments were entirely inappropriate, they were only out of pure anger in response to the ongoing server problems, and not really your genuine views. This obviously doesn't fully excuse you, but it does make unbanning you more appealing.

We noticed you've got a tendency to insult/swear in the heat the moment. This is really something you need to take effort to control now, because, as you know, you are pretty lucky to be unbanned this early.

I'll just wait for you to confirm this message before unbanning.

Cheers
(2017-08-15 07:48)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I gathered some opinions. We have decided to unban you.

I am realy thankful for your decision and to be honest i was not expecting an unban. Thank you very much.

(2017-08-15 07:48)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Even though your comments were entirely inappropriate, they were only out of pure anger in response to the ongoing server problems, and not really your genuine views. This obviously doesn't fully excuse you, but it does make unbanning you more appealing.

I understand.

(2017-08-15 07:48)BP Wrote: [ -> ]We noticed you've got a tendency to insult/swear in the heat the moment. This is really something you need to take effort to control now, because, as you know, you are pretty lucky to be unbanned this early.

Yes that is true and i am working on it. I promise it will not happen again. I take this as my last chance in TC and i will behave like that.

Once more thank you and thanks TC Managment.
OK thanks, you'll be unbanned shortly

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's