[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Uswrname: buickbutkick
● Time & Date of Incident : 13-08-2017
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi there! I got banned just after cops chased me. No info why, it says server abuse. I dont understand why, i did not abuse anybody. i got -3k money if this is the case , i can have -9,999 and then should get auto banned. So pls unban so i can have a chance to gain money.
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
Hi there! I read the rules. I fully understand it now. But i dont have -5k i have -3,400ish k when i got banned, so i really dont know why i got banned. Pls dont make me wait 30 days for Unban as i didnt make anything wrong . Thank you for understanding.
You got down to just over -5000 hence the ban.

You will not wait 30 days, that's only if you get yourself banned again. I will unlock your account later this evening when I'm home again!
To clear things up a bit: http://i.imgur.com/fq7oj50.png
Ops sry Chuck! I was living in a dream of -3,4k :/ Again sry for problem, see ya on track Smile
Hi there Ash! It will be awesome if you can unlock my account Smile
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's