[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Marten123 (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Marten123

- Time & Date of Incident 17.10.2011 / 19.20
I went to wrong way in autobahn, to avoid crash. i went to wrong way mby 4 times in a day, but it was only bout' 3-4sec-s. Most of them were to avoid crashes, sometimes were there a big crash on the road, and i was too late to brake. Sometimes i just wanted to get adrenaline.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Oh, forgot.
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Because i rly want to play in this server. Please forgive me Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

a litle note from my side:

the ban is only one day so it will most likely be over before we decsided about a possible unban. i suggest you take the time ,read through the serverrules and come back tomorrow.

city-driving.co.uk/rules
Read all through, and i hope im better person tomorrow SmileSmileSmile
(2011-10-17 19:25)Marten! Wrote: [ -> ]- Your LFS Username: Marten123

- Time & Date of Incident 17.10.2011 / 19.20
I went to wrong way in autobahn, to avoid crash. i went to wrong way mby 4 times in a day, but it was only bout' 3-4sec-s. Most of them were to avoid crashes, sometimes were there a big crash on the road, and i was too late to brake. Sometimes i just wanted to get adrenaline.

I think that says it all really. The fact you were trying to avoid a crash doesn't really give you the right to go flying down the wrong side of the autobahn, through the wrong side of a junction. You have been told more than once it isn't allowed, and asked to read the rules once.

As the ban is short it will stay, and if this happens again you will certainly be banned for longer.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's