[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Some of you probably stumbled on [TC] World.

It is our new admin and user interface and unites many of our separate applications under one hood. Its permission structure allows that all users to use it, whether it's the admin, the trainer or the normal player.

Basically, everyone can sign up to it using the !password command (which will be necessary if you want to do a cop test for example) or use the guest access to look into statistics and profiles.

This thing is completely new, not yet done by far and may still contain a bug or two.
It is also the access to our official API, which will be made public soon.

Together with the new Insim and a completely re-designed and optimised database, it is the biggest overhaul in [TC]'s history.

http://world.city-driving.co.uk/

So much for now....

If you find any bugs, please report them here using the service index '[TC] World' or 'World':

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdis...hp?fid=156

We can't stress enough that this system is still work in progress and many things such as the statistics and API are due for release soon...
Top work. It is really nice and clearly so much effort has gone into it.
If you find any bugs, please report them here using the service index '[TC] World' or 'World':

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdis...hp?fid=156

We can't stress enough that this system is still work in progress and many things such as the statistics and API are due for release soon...
Really nice to see, but what is the Supercar License?
Are we supposed to see our chase win/lose statistics?
Me want supercar license
What is this supercar license? O_O
Supercar License for GTR cars. Thumbup (I think).

Nice work.
Nice.
Good job with the new interface. Looks great Smile
This is great i see, Wondering how to get this Supercar License Tongue
Wonderful work.
Hello win/lose ratio, my old friend.
What about moving the badges area to the left?
(2017-08-20 18:32)Brixton Wrote: [ -> ]Supercar License for GTR cars. Thumbup (I think).
Nice work.

We said they gonna have a return later the year and we're very close to it.

(2017-08-20 20:31)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]Hello win/lose ratio, my old friend.
If it's something that was removed before it will be removed again. Those numbers were dead anyway, but I couldn't remember which ones. Gonna be sorted.

(2017-08-21 00:25)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]What about moving the badges area to the left?
Not sure what you mean, maybe provide a screenshot when talking about visual questions.

Some Discord questions:

Quote:Jack - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
do i have to reset my password chuck since you're hashing it?
The passwords have been hashed all the time but not salted and with md5 only. That is not state of the art anymore.

Quote:Angel - Yesterday at 7:13 PM
@Chuck It would be cool if you could buy GTR cars
That will be possible.

Quote:Riho - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Or disable GTR cars from copping completely...
GTR cars won't be allowed on normal roads, hence no GTR cops.
However, there will be another piece of candy related to this which will be a surprise
Smile
Will it be possible to see how many times are we banned or for what reason? I think it would be useful,myb?
(2017-08-21 10:01)Getrag Wrote: [ -> ]Will it be possible to see how many times are we banned or for what reason? I think it would be useful,myb?

Shouldnt be 'useful' atall as you should know what you've been banned for in the past anyway Tongue

In regards to the actual question, the 'viewing your own URS file' has come up so many times and we have taken the stance that it is only for admins to view.

See also:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid114953

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...ht=own+URS
Well sometimes bans happen long time ago, and we cant always remember Tongue. Is it possible to ask an admin and then admin sends info to pm? I understand its only for admins but maybe some exceptions?
At the admins discretion, we'd rather not as we would get inundated with requests from people wanting to know their whole history.

I've had it before and you respond to the user saying "yeh you've been banned once for x reason". Then a simple question turns into "ohh when was that, why was that, but I didnt actually do that it was this user instead".

See where I am coming from?

End of the day (and I think this is what the conclusion generally was in past discussions), you should be playing by the rules continuously. Knowing your history does not affect how you should play your future.
@Chuck Yes sorry. Here's what I meant:

As there's "more to come" at the stats area, moving the badges to the left would be better for the view in my opinion. More homogeneous.

Before:
After:
(2017-08-21 11:42)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]At the admins discretion, we'd rather not as we would get inundated with requests from people wanting to know their whole history.

I've had it before and you respond to the user saying "yeh you've been banned once for x reason". Then a simple question turns into "ohh when was that, why was that, but I didnt actually do that it was this user instead".

See where I am coming from?

End of the day (and I think this is what the conclusion generally was in past discussions), you should be playing by the rules continuously. Knowing your history does not affect how you should play your future.
Yes I understand its best to stay this way admins have enough problems already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's