[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + - got banned for nothing !! (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there

i got banned from the server by spark

he think i use some kind of hack ,

i tryd to typ to him asking about the problem but he banned me

i need answer from him

[Image: dc1636c6588c4d9.jpg]

LFS Username: al3mdh - ksa
Time & Date of Incident : about 2:30 am in my area (Middle east) , date 8/28/2017

Administrator Message by: Spark

Post moved to the correct area.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
you didnt answer me btw

and im gonna post my pm here , hope you answer ...

why did you banned me and say im use hacks ,

first if i do how did you know and be sure about that
Second try to wait for my reply dont banned immediately
Thirdly if i use hacks be sure if you ask me im gonna say the truth

finally , if you say you gonna banned me for driftting, im gonna accept that
but hacks nuh

i hope your happy with your decision
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

The reason you have been banned was because you were using some sort of tyre temperature hack.

I will provide my replay - >here< for the purpose of evidence.

44:40.00 - You begin to donut on the road, short while later the tyres to help reach a high temperature.

45:41.00 - You begin your run down main street to perform your stunt and with a high tyre temperature, considering the duration of the wheelspin, they should have popped. (This is where I notice the front tyres haven't changed the temperature at all)

43:33.00 - You take a pitstop and leave the front tyre temperatures locked to a nice apple green.

50:00.00 - Your tyres were very hot and upon performing another stunt like that, they are still lasting?

52:34.00 - Yet again, another run with very hot tyres and once again, nothing?

55:20.00 - Another run and your tyres are still going.

1:01:00 - Your tyres are extremely hot in this one and absolutely nothing happened even though you've been burning them tyres for too long for them to last.

1:12:40 - Same stunt once again and nothing again?

Not going to mention that all of these stunts were performed on a public road endangering traffic and causing multiple accidents without a single apology.

chatlogs Wrote:2017-08-27 21:53:31 UTC One (Weston Park) al3mdh - ksa Driver under training : i know
2017-08-27 21:53:17 UTC One (Weston Park) bradracer [TC]›Brad‹ : just know those kind of things aren't allowed if you ever come across them
2017-08-27 21:52:59 UTC One (Weston Park) bradracer [TC]›Brad‹ : seemed like they should have burst sooner, but dw
2017-08-27 21:52:33 UTC One (Weston Park) al3mdh - ksa Driver under training : why ?
2017-08-27 21:52:24 UTC One (Weston Park) bradracer [TC]›Brad‹ : maybe not, nevermind
2017-08-27 21:52:23 UTC One (Weston Park) al3mdh - ksa Driver under training : no
2017-08-27 21:52:12 UTC One (Weston Park) bradracer [TC]›Brad‹ : Driver under training - hi, are you using a tyre temperature hack/mod?

You were approached by my colleague as we had the same suspicions but when the tyres popped, he thought it could be a mistake but he did inform you such mods / hacks are prohibited on our server. Even after you were told this, you still carried on doing what you were doing.

So to sum everything up, you were banned for using some sort of tyre mod / hack and denied the use of it in-game and you had the chance to turn it off and delete the mod / hack but you continued.
This ban is under further review, it has neither been accepted nor denied. We'll get back to you soon.
Hi,

After further discussion, we are fairly confident hacks/mods were not involved in this case. There were suspicious circumstances, though, so I hope you understand why action was initially taken.

However, apologies for the inconvenience and you are now unbanned.

Thanks,

Brad

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's