[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - racerss (Unban Request Denied by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ban is only 12 hours, but may just write this.

● Your LFS Username: racerss
● Time & Date of Incident: less than an hour ago

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Some guy in the chat called me and another player "dumb" - that in itself violates :

A few moment later I tried to get in touch with [TC]s online:

No reply from both of the admins online at the time and I used the *NEW* !admin to get help from another admin that isn't AFK/Unresponsive.

Brad comes in:

I DC'd at this point to check my ressources and provide Brad with the evidence that a guy infact did insult me, upon returning, the host was full and I PMd him with the evidence in the Discord, then I was informed that I will be banned for wasting admin time (a misuse for the !admin command).

Now Brad, no one is forcing you to do your job, if you do not want to do it, that's fine, everyone here knows and respects the fact that you're using your own spare time to help run and offer a variety of free services. just stop acting like the guy who offers you something only to find him regrets it later. Thumbdown

That said, if you don't feel like doing something, just don't. [TC] Recruits new admins every once in a while and I'm sure I wouldn't be banned if it was someone who was passionate about the work he's doing and truly wants to help others (Me when I was trying to report a rule breaker)

I want my ban lifted. thanks.
The instructions were clear on how to use the !admin command, you ignored them all.

[Image: thing.PNG]

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's