[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: cop revoked ID = ALI_DK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:ALI_DK

- Time & Date of Incident 1september

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://ufile.io/og6kz
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):01:29:40sc

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:
hi
i dont know why LEON revoked my cop
he ask my why i send user worng slide fines
if you check replay in my view car you dont see and accident before it and you can see he slow driving (like 10km/h) in worng Slide
and i going to chase him and send him fines
and next
he say admin
and leon ask me i send him ww fines or parking fines
and i answer him Wrong slide fines
and revoked my cop

and next days i going his PV at froum and ask him about this and he answer me
"Hello,

Considering you've sent me the replay yourself, you should have noticed that he was crashed in to and that when you arrived, he was repositioning his car so it was off the road, as it was prior to being hit. What he did does not constitute as illegal parking and I am amazed that you are trying to pursue this incident in this manner."

i accept it but i dont see any accident befor it
and user dont say me some one crashing him to i check replay
I think my right is trampled
[b][b]
[b]just see replay in my view car
[/b][/b][/b]
This Cop Rights Revocation appeal is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.
The original admin who revoked your rights may provide additional information. Please be patient, we will reply in due course.
In the PM you're quoting, I've used the wrong term and mentioned illegal parking instead of driving on the wrong side. Although this wouldn't have change the outcome, I do apologize for any misunderstandings this might have led to.
Hello,

Even though this section is technically for cop rights appeals, we've looked into your case anyway.

You issued a wrong fine: A user was illegally parked, but not necessarily dangerously, and he was hit. This caused his car to move, and since he was facing in the wrong direction, his car started rolling forward, and he was travelling on the wrong side. However, this isn't this user's fault. You fined him for driving on the wrong side, whereas the incident you saw was simply the outcome of him getting hit.

If you wanted to fine him for illegal parking, that would have been fine (however - there are rules to be followed when issuing illegal parking fines: see the server rules/fine list for more information).

The user you fined tried explaining the situation to you, and so did Leon. I also tried explaining to you on Discord the other day, but even then it's like you don't fully understand. This is possibly due to a language barrier, however it's still your responsibility to understand and abide by the server rules.

Another contributing factor to your license revoke was the fact you had another cop-related warning not long before.

Ultimately, we feel - under the circumstances - that a license revoke was a justified action. However, we are willing to reduce the waiting time (to do the test). We will allow you to re-do the test as soon as you can confirm you read and agree to the following conditions:

1. You must completely understand the fact you must get the facts prior to issuing a fine,
2. You must completely understand that it is your responsibility to do what you need to fully understand and follow our rules, regardless of language barrier.

Thanks,
[TC] CityDriving Management
Hi
I read it and accept it
Thank you
And I try to do better work
You can re-take the test now.
Reference URL's