[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Roadblock commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

when setting up roadblocks I noticed some place to improve, looking forward for your opinions.

Right now, if I want to set up a roadblock left of my car for example, I type
!roadblock+ 4 OR !rb 4

If the position however was incorrect and I want to adjust it to number one (bottom left of my car) I have to do the following
1) !roadblock- AND
2) !roadblock+ 1 or !rb 1
...otherwise "You already have a roadblock" comes up.

Suggestion:
When having an active roadblock and you set up a different one, the one before gets removed automatically (just the position gets changed)

So basically you're supposed to be able to do it without !roadblock-
1) !rb 4 (Roadblock appears left of your car)
2) !rb 1 (Roadblock position changes)

It would make it a lot faster and easier and safer aswell to setup and adjust a roadblock quickly.
or you can just leave both roadblocks on, closing the entire road and have more chances of slowing the suspect.. XD
+1 on the idea actualy.. didn't notice it was like that..!
The suggestion seems fair enough. Please add a poll as well
Good idea.
Really Great Idea here Dino
Good idea Dino Smile +1
+1 for this, good idea
Great idea
+100.

Why wasn't this up sooner. Dino you genious Tongue
yes please!
Just a friendly reminder
Awesome idea. +10000
Guten idea. +1
Good idea.
+1
Suggestion approved.
Your suggestion is likely to be implemented soon. When this happens, the changelog will be updated.
GG DINO

[Image: 5a071beb791a4-GG.jpg]

lol Adam gonna haters. xD
Well, if you have the brain power to place it in the right place the first time you shouldn't need it, not to mention it is only one extra command to change the position of it. It wouldn't be bad if it was implemented but it isn't really needed...
The scene might change, requiring a different roadblock position. It's probably OTT calling it lack of brain power lol. And a suggestion doesn't have to always be needed. Why not implement something that makes life easier, especially when it's something quite simple like this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's