[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Autumn's Little Reshuffle & Announcement!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello everyone,

As you obviously read on the title of the thread, a little reshuffle has been done. Then, it is with regret that Radu and Sargento have been kicked from the team.

[Image: isonline.Raducu15] | [Image: ro.png] | Radu | Raducu15
[Image: isonline.Sargento_GT] | [Image: pt.png] | Sargento | Sargento_GT

That was a hard decision to take, indeed they're nice members from CSR and they've been here for a while already. However, they have been inactive without a reason, and therefore, I had to take a decision. Nonetheless, the doors are still opened; feel free to PM me if you have time again. Smile

On a slighty better note, I have to announce that Porsche and Kiwie did passed their Assistant Leader in Training period! They now have full ranks. Congrats guys!

[Image: isonline.kiwie] | [Image: lv.png] | [CSR] Kiwie | Kiwie
[Image: isonline.legocriss] | [Image: ee.png] | [CSR] Porsche | legocriss

You probably guess why we kept them as Assistant Leader, as we already have Wouter... the reason is below. Smile

With Porsche and Kiwie having full Assistant Leader ranks, it's time to prove they can actually help Leaders and do their job! Therefore, the time has come... to open recruitment!
Last recruitment was in February, and thus, we wanted to give a chance to players who wants to join us! The requirements did not changed, here they are:

Requirements
Code:
- Minimum distance driven on [TC] Servers: 5,000km
- Must be mature.
- Minimum age limit 15 years of age. (Exceptions may be made)
- No recent warnings, bans or problems with admins.
- You must have a Valid Cop License.
- Must have at least 100 Hours of Cop Time. (Exceptions may be made)
- Must have a general understanding of roleplaying.

If you want to join us, register on our forum (if not already done!) and write your application here with THIS template.
If needed, PM me, Ras, or any member from the management team to get some infos, tips etc.
Recruitment ends the 23rd of September; result will be posted the 26th September.

Last but not least, we're preparing some events before Christmas, if there's no sudden problems. Teaser is coming soon hopefully!

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Thanks for reading and have a good day,
Team [CSR] Management.
Congratulations guys Smile
Congratulations my boys and good luck Sarge and Radu!
Shame Radu and Sargento Sad
And congratulations to Kiwie and Prosche!
Gongrajulations assistants Biggrin
Goodluck to Sarge And Radu, And goodluck to who will apply Smile
Good luck to Sarge and Radu. Congratulations to Kiwie and Porsche, well deserved. Good luck to those whom apply!
Congratulations!
Good luck Sarge and Radu.
Gratz and good luck boys
Good job Porsche, remember to always stay very nize!
Damn it, shame im in the army still so i dont have that much time to play anymore, otherwise id try to join back hehe.

Good luck and congratulations all!
Congratz guys!
Congratulations and best of luck.
Congrats and Good luck!
Congratulations and good luck!
Kiwie and Porsche, you both really deserved this Smile
Congratz and good luck to everyone that applies! Smile
gratz ,, sargiiii and radu good luck guys...
Congratulations & Good luck Smile
Congratulations and Good luck!
Congratulations Porsche!
Good luck Sarge and Radu.
Reference URL's