[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - Lose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Sir Elton John
Nickname: Lose
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Language: English
Times: Will PM times... getting used to 6th form timetable...

Need to do basic to get cop rights back!

Thanks!
~Lose
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Read & Understood.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Hello,

I am still interested in doing basic training, but I am not very well at the moment and also I have lots of work to do with school. Is there any chance that I could have some extra time for this application or do I have to make a new one?

Many thanks
Lose
Extending your application for a further 7 days to save you re-applying. You have until (13/10/2017) to complete the training or your application will be closed.
Thanks Carl Smile
The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsibility with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's