[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - tdilevi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:tdilevi
Nickname:[CSR]Levi
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I will be on the server from 6~7PM [UTC+1], but I'll be joining at random times too.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I read them and I completely understand them.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 27/09/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Howlin [T]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good car control for the most part, you were able to keep up with the suspect in the chase. You performed some good maneuvers including a two car box and corner PIT. You reacted fairly well to suspect movement when 'fake turns' were made.

Improvements: There are obviously a few things that need to be worked on but it will come over time. I could see you were getting a little bit stressed in the chase, you began overheating your tyres which lead you to hit a few objects around the map. Try to improve your tyre management and keeping the temps to their optimum. Try not to rush anything with your maneuvers, take your time and be confident with what you do. With some more practice you will feel more confident.

Although you're driving on an empty track, just remember that on the server you should try to stick to the right hand side as much as possible and avoid following the suspect onto the wrong side, only do it if it's absolutely necessary.

Notes: Good performance overall, well done.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's