[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Banned for none... (Unban Request Granted by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ivo_drifta

- Time & Date of Incident: 2017-10-01 10:04:37

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Haven't got, ask 9xxadrianxx9 for replay
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: How I drove, and suddenly that guy 9xxadrianxx9 banned me, what is the reason, in the ban list haven't got reason, pls fix the admins.. what is that???
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Do you know LFS account giles?
I know giles, yes, he is my friend? why?
Did you ever allow him playing on your account? Or did he ever allow you to play on his account?
yes, we maked cruise?? but what is my fault that he crashed in you?? go watch replay and say me what is your problem with me

When I ram you to write this reason in the ban list ??????
Your and your firend's accounts were linked. That's why you have been banned for the same thing as your friend.

Can you promise that you won't allow anyone else to play on our servers using your account or your computer? Also it would be good idea for you to not use anyone else account or computer, so your account won't be linked to another, as result banned in case like this.
Giles and me are 2 different humans Biggrin Biggrin what is the link idk, soooo stupid action, but okay, I am not for this 3 days Wink
(2017-10-01 13:33)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Can you promise that you won't allow anyone else to play on our servers using your account or your computer? Also it would be good idea for you to not use anyone else account or computer, so your account won't be linked to another, as result banned in case like this.
Okay, I am Unlimited, you ban me for no reason, Giles crash you, you ban him, for this okay, what is my fault that giles crash in you, again I cant understand, in my home, my computer is work all day and each from my family use it Wink
I already explained. Your accounts were linked. We suspected that both accounts were used by the same person.

(2017-10-01 13:33)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Can you promise that you won't allow anyone else to play on our servers using your account or your computer? Also it would be good idea for you to not use anyone else account or computer, so your account won't be linked to another, as result banned in case like this.
How you suspected ?
Both accounts were using same IPs and nicknames.

Ok, (he is my neighbor and use my internet but does not matter) I promise this what you say, to stop with this argument Smile The most simple Smile
You have been unbanned.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's