[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Earned "today/week/month/connected"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just an idea

!earnedt - Shows stats how much you have earned today (midnight to midnight)
!earnedw - Same as above but from midnight sunday to midnight sunday
!earnedm - Earned within the month
and maybe even !earnedc - Earned whilst connected

Stats could show
"Earned money with driving"
"Driven km (shown with today/week/month) not so much with connection as this already shows"
"Bonus money" collection of all Bonus km money
Sounds quite good Smile +1
We used to have a graph to show the monthly income on the old insim profiles. I do quite like the idea of knowing how much I've earned daily though.
I would prefer a solid NUMBER. not a graph, cause what if you have 5k when you start, then by the end of the month have 100k? It'll skyrocket without much other things, just a quick line.

So +1
Total +10

Btw, wouldn't !earnedc be the same as !earnedt? Im gonna guess !earnedc would be when you connect multiple times throughout the day??. But dunno if its really necessary, hence there is !earnedt that does practically the same thing.
The existence of those commands would be inconsistent with every other command we have imo (unless it was !stats [xxx], but the !stats list is currently unavailable).
It would be better if it was just added to [TC] World.
@Ghutra There is a difference in earnedt and earnedc. Today as a whole from midnight to midnight and other is whilst connect in one session

@BP yeah that would be good also
I like the idea to know what I've earned per day/session. Somehow this stimulates me to drive more. Implementing it into [TC] World would be the best option for me.
I like the idea +1

but in my opinion. It would be even better if there was a leaderboard something like "Top 100 Money" to make some 'challenge' and it reset itself every week/month in [TC] World Smile
fyi there is already a top 100 money leader board on TC world

[Image: IisvLIz.jpg]
(2017-10-12 10:07)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]fyi there is already a top 100 money leader board on TC world

[Image: IisvLIz.jpg]
Yes, I know but I meant something samilar to it like 'Top 25 Money earned' if you got the idea
What about having only !earnedt as a command for the server to see ingame and have the rest of "earned this month/session" on TC World? Plus maybe a "Top x earned this month and etc"?.
Trust PVL to be top. He must be the riches in all cruise servers lol
No weekly money challenges, but I was about to renew the money-graph anyway, so it would kinda easy to display a reference value (week or month or whatever) ingame.
Suggestion approved.
Your suggestion is likely to be implemented soon. When this happens, the changelog will be updated.
Imho wealth is much more significant than money, incase you buy a car or whatever and still want to keep track of your „earnings“. I always liked the moneygraph, but would even prefer a wealthgraph.
How do we access this money-graph?
(2017-10-13 00:01)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]How do we access this money-graph?

Not available yet.

(2017-10-12 20:30)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to renew the money-graph
Reference URL's