[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Moving Kyoto spawn point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I'm suggesting the spawn point to be somewhere near the oval or ATLEAST at the highway1 pitline

Spawning at the northpoint is annoying and everybody stays near the Oval.
No.

Even less people would use other roads than Oval. It's good as it's now imo.
(2017-10-20 12:18)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]No.

Even less people would use other roads than Oval. It's good as it's now imo.

I understand that it makes people use that roads but at the end everybody is heading to the oval, no use, waste of time.
Not that much a hassle to be honest. I admit I use more oval roads but relocating pits will actually make things worse.
this idea is good for some people , but we have to think by other way
like , where should the spawn area be on the map?
now it's in the center of map , so that's let people going around the map easily so it's not long trip for that! , but if they changed the spawn area and its been near of highway! , what do you think about going to the edges of map?
simply there part will be easy to go there and another part will have long trip to go there! , so the center is the best for all

and sorry for bad english "we learning" Biggrin

"Cheers" as you say always Smile
No point to move it, just drive the little bit there.
Im a lazy person
Try to enjoy other roads than the one that goes around and around and around. It's fine as it is imo. Smile
I like it where it is Smile
I voted no.

I my opinion it is fine where it is.
Better would be to actually choose, where you could spawn.
Voted no. I'd actually support more random spawnpoints, not only on KY but on all maps. Not totally random, but two (or even three) "main" spawn locations. But especially on KY the current spot is good to let people use some more roads. Could imagine an additional spot in the infield.
i would close the Oval rather then moving spawns closer to it
Maybe put the oval as a racetrack? So the actual race track feature is used therefore it solves the problem of the oval being used too much
(2017-10-20 15:22)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe put the oval as a racetrack? So the actual race track feature is used therefore it solves the problem of the oval being used too much

And then we end up having 2 roads, on which you can only drive forth and back as they're not closed and in addition to that, they're not even connected lol
(2017-10-20 15:22)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe put the oval as a racetrack? So the actual race track feature is used therefore it solves the problem of the oval being used too much

All other roads lead to the Oval. If you’re in a chase or not allowed on the racetrack you’d only be able to use one stretch of road depending which one you get chased on/spawn on and would have to turn around at either end when it meets the racetrack.

(I think)
Yes but there was the same problem on the old Blackwood and none was complaining. Actually this will remove all those bloody boring oval chases
And to link the two roads a bridge will be needed, but as we remove all the objects for autobahn we´ll have a lot more objects available to make the layout suits to our needs
(2017-10-20 16:09)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but there was the same problem on the old Blackwood and none was complaining. Actually this will remove all those bloody boring oval chases
And to link the two roads a bridge will be needed, but as we remove all the objects for autobahn we´ll have a lot more objects available to make the layout suits to our needs

Yes, more object slots is needed to make what you're thinking of
I'm with you here but the inner part of the oval has a part of the track, this cant be connected to the rest of the race track, Minus the Oval. Smile
(2017-10-20 16:09)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but there was the same problem on the old Blackwood and none was complaining.

Assuming you mean the recent update with the Racetrack; Blackwood has a huge industrial estate, two car parks, storage yard and an off-road section to access without going near the main track. My point with KY is that if you can’t use the Oval you’re limited to a single stretch of road with no alternative paths.
This is actually why I wrote on my OP "the old blackwood" which is the track without the recent update, so without additional car parks, roads... Only the racetrack, the pit line, the big car park and the rallycross thingie.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's