[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Lose.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Sir Elton John
Nickname: Lose
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Language: English
Times: Any time from now until Fri 27/10 (9am-10pm)

Many Thanks!
~~Lose
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I can confirm that I have read and understood the rules.

~Lose
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 23/10/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA], Frozen [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Car control was satisfactory, you drove around the map fairly safely albeit overly cautious. You were sticking to the correct side of the road where possible. Good PIT maneuvers throughout the whole chase with good angle, force and control.

Improvements: Despite your car control being satisfactory, you were very cautious and the suspect was having to slow down quite often to allow you to catch up. I believe as you gain more confidence this will not be problem, but it's something to bare in mind. Your driving line was sometimes very strange. On one or two occasions you slide across a grass patch because of your driving line. Try to keep a smooth driving line, avoid driving on the grass/sand.

Your two car box attempt didn't really go to plan and you sandwiched the suspect against the wall. However, it could have been much worse and didn't cause much damage. You apologised for it too, but you should be more aware of where about your car is against his and to not follow him into the wall or it could be classed as excessive force/ramming.

Your previous training sessions were completed in an FZ5. As advised, you tried the TBO which is a little bit slower and easier to control. I can tell that you a lot more comfortable with the TBO's so I strongly suggest you stay away from the FZ5 whilst playing cop until you are confident enough to drive it.

Notes: Your overall performance was pretty good, just gain more confidence.

Your COP rights will be returned to you shortly.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's