[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban EbisuHeaven (Ban Reduced by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: EbisuHeaven

- Time & Date of Incident: 2017-09-24 22:35:27

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have it, sorry..
- Replay Timestamps: .

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: My ban was 100percent legit, it was my mistake. I was having a hard day and told someone to ''go and die'' because he crashed me accidently earlier and told me something.. i don't remember (i don't blame him at all). I got banned because of that, i really,reallyy apologize for my abusive comment, i just wanna keep on playing on TC and i'll be glad to apologize to that person if i meet him again.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

It's nice to see you accept your fault and apologize for it. This type of behavior though, is not acceptable and isn't taken lightly. The fact you lied to me that your English is bad (when it isn't), and that you meant to say ''dye'' (which simply makes no sense) was just an excuse to get away.

EbisuHeaven Wrote:I was having a hard day and told someone to ''go and die''

So does that make it acceptable?
It doesn't.. of course, i just made a mistake which i'm not proud of.. and that ''dye'' thing was lie ofc.I've never told something like that to anyone before. I just ask for 1more chance..
You are asking for one more chance, but there is nothing in your posts above that is telling me you won't do this again.

(2017-10-27 16:40)EbisuHeaven Wrote: [ -> ]I was having a hard day and told someone to ''go and die'' because he crashed me accidently earlier and told me something.. i don't remember (i don't blame him at all).

As I said above that's not acceptable. I saw no crash that happened between yourself and Sparky for the time that I was online. However, I do see something in the chatlogs regarding him going to your lane earlier in the day (Guessing that it's related).

The message you sent to Sparky was at 16:04:27 UTC (regarding the potential accident which I think you are talking about), you send the ''go and die'' message at 19:54:29 UTC, which is just under 4 hours apart from the incident to the awful comment. If you hold grudges like that, and eventually spill it out, there's no way you'll be allowed on our server.

Anything you wish to say regarding that? Or correct me if this is not the incident you're talking about.
Yep that's the incident he was driving recklessly and it kinda got me mad when he got on my line and caused to damage my car. Then it happend couple of times that he kinda recklessly overtook me and i got mad because of that(which normally i don't) but it happens.. and i'm really sorry because of that and i don't hold grudges like that at all.
Hello,

I've been investigating the whole situation in depth and came to a conclusion that your ban will not be lifted. However, I am willing to reduce your ban by 1 month if you agree to the following:

- This type of behaviour will not happen again and these type of comments will not be made ever again (even as a joke).

- If this happens again, you will receive a lengthy ban.

- You will read our rules before you return and will respect everyone upon your return.

- You will not lie to admins (or anyone) to get away from the consequences of own mistakes.

If you agree to the above, your ban will be reduced for 1 month.
I agree everything u said and i promise that it won't happen again! thank you
Your ban has been reduced and now ends on the 20th of February 2018.

Thank you for your patience!

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's