[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Mbt COP (Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):[COP] ¢Û ¢Ð ¢â ¢Ê ID : Mbt

- Time & Date of Incident: 10/30/2017

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9224262792
- Replay Timestamps: 9:40sc

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
hello can you see replay

for i driving with R gear he send me ww fines
i remember ask spark (i think) for driving with R gear = Careless driving and he send me ww fines 75$

and when next when i pay it he chase me again and say Offence: Dangerous driving (150 €)
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
About the first fine, you were driving wrong way so fine is legit. It would be careless driving fine if you were driving on reverse gear on correct side of road/in correct direction. I personally would give low fine for such maneuver, however it was his choice to give middle one, and it's alright.

About the second fine, you were driving dangerously, so fine was legit again. As per road laws, when you go onto the road after stop, you must give a way to traffic who is overtaking you. You didn't give a way and even made contact with cop. You then undertook that cop, which isn't allowed when there is only one lane.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's