[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Whats up with the gearbox? Automatic only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Maybe I am overlooking something in the settings, but lately I have noticed that it is impossible for me to stall the car. Also, when I pull away with a long first gear, the clutch engages like the car is set to automatic, causing lots of clutch wear, and suddenly I am able to shift without using the clutch. I am using manual according to LFS, but it seems like I am using some sort of half-automatic.

What is this nonsense and how do I turn it off?
It could be that you've left automatic clutch on, you can change it from the settings under 'driver'
Happen same to me, and asked it here too: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=14204

Seems to be like this, that if you find the correct range of the next gear, you can change to it without pressing cluth. Same for go into a lower gear, that if you go on low RPS and change into a low gear, can do it.

LFS... you know.
(2017-11-16 17:01)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]It could be that you've left automatic clutch on, you can change it from the settings under 'driver'

I knew something was wrong..
Thanks man, couldnt find that setting on track somehow, I am using the laptop atm coz desktop broke, and installed LFS on it real quick before GB started. Apparently didnt tick all the boxes.
Thanks a lot!

@Borja: You sure automatic clutch isnt enabled?
(2017-11-17 05:58)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]@Borja: You sure automatic clutch isnt enabled?

Yep, I am. On the video that was made by me on that link, shows that it was OFF (video removed). I always drived with it, it's "hard" to find the correct rps of next gears, but it happen to me
Reference URL's