[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned? (Ban Reduced by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tylerwood123

● Time & Date of Incident: 11/17/2017 (I think)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/658mvbpcry...banned.png
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I am not saying I deserve anything, but I would like to know what I was saying or did to deserve a ban. I try to respect everyone. I might be aggressive sometimes, but that leaves no excuses for my punishments. Best of hopes, Tyler/TESLA
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

Offensive quote (Click to View)

Do you care to explain?
(2017-11-25 15:50)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Offensive quote (Click to View)

Do you care to explain?

To be honest, sincere, and apologetic,
I was messing around and never directed it to anyone. I was thinking of jokes, I googled jokes, found them, said them. No process of thinking went into it clearly. I would never be racist in that type of way towards anyone. Also on a side note, my grandfather is Jewish and I spend time with my family during Hanukkah. Jokes are jokes to me and being that, I really never thought you guys (TC) would take such a small incident seriously, but it is your server, your word, and your opinion over mine.

Again, I did NOT mean to be racist! I also do take back everything I said if it offended anyone. I never meant for this to be an issue and hope everything will go swell here.

~Tyler/TESLA
Still waiting on a reply from Brad.
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

You seem to understand that this was not an appropriate comment, so am willing to reduce the ban to 7 days from today.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's