[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Monster110501
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Monster110501
Nickname: ST|Monster|™
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English (obviously)... Free anytime.

Administrator Message by: Carl

Corrected application
Your application doesn't follow the correct format, please read this thread carefully: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=499
LFS Username: Monster110501
Nickname: ST|Monster|™
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English (obviously)... Free anytime.

Better..?
Nevermind, fixed it for you

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read the "Cop Rules" and I understand them. Keep in mind I have been a cop for a while. So this isn't new to bm, Just want to get better and freshen up after my heavy break from the game. I'm ready when you are.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I'm a little confused on what I am suppose to do now. I can see the list of trainers and such though do I just ask one that I choose when they could do training with me? Couldn't I just ask you here?
Contact your chosen trainer through PM. You can message one of them, or all of them.
Thank you, Carl. I'll PM if I need anything else.
Training Information:

Took place on: 22/11/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Spark [AS]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good car control for the most part. Performed some good PITs, attempted a two car box and kept sight of the suspect for the whole chase.

Improvements: Your gearing and braking needs quite a lot of improvement. I will put down that your braking was setup related due to not have ABS. However, I could see you braking quite late, failing to change down gears and overshooting corners quite badly. As a result you were have to turn around more than you should. Try to find a better setup to help you in this area.

Your reactions were a little bit slow at times, but not dangerous. Practice looking at the map or looking further ahead to plan what you can do to keep on the suspects tail closely. Pay attention to the distance between yourself and the suspect when approaching junctions though. Expect sudden movements, always give plenty of space in times where you are unsure of the direction they are heading.

Notes: Overall, safe performance. Nothing of too much concern. Good job.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's