[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: aGro-

● Time & Date of Incident: 22/11/2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I know it was all my fault, and im really sorry, but I was having a bad day and one guy just kept ramming me, I couldnt drive, and there was no police, so I spammed a lot of reports. I really like TC and I promise I wont spam reports anymore.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

You have reported one guy 21 times within less than 2 minutes. You didn't even try to talk (properly) to that guy. Ramming is against the rules and I guess cop wouldn't help much in that situation. What you should have done was writing report here on forum or (if it was really urgent) call an admin using !admin command. Of course, in-game reports may help in some situations when there is no admin online, however you make only one report per incident, not spamming it like you did.

I'm willing to unban you on the following conditions:
  • You will read through whole sever rules (you can find them >> here <<). It will help you distinguishing situations where admin is needed and where not.
  • You will especially read >> this << section of rules. It's clearly explaining when and how to report players, who are breaking rules.
  • If you will be caught again abusing report system, you will receive much longer ban without the chance of unban.

Please reply if you understand and agree to these terms and if you have read server rules.

Thanks.
Hello again, thanks for your time. I have read the rules, and i agree to all of the terms.
You have been unbanned. Once you will join the server, you will see warning to confirm on your screen. Please read it carefully and obey it in future.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's