[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Community Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was looking through the reports as of today, and saw an unban appeal posted by a user.

I understand that for most people when they are community banned they generally have no intention of returning...

However for this user I noticed that his ban did not show in the world ban list as all other bans would even Code 1 bans.

Therefore I suggest if at all possible, that community bans show up in the ban list as any other ban would, either it be done via the same Auto-Ban or have a note next to it saying "Community Ban", as this would make users who were not aware of their ban (for whatever reason) then be aware that they are actually banned.

Just my honest opinion on a way to help the users who are community banned, and hopefully that way they can understand what they have done to deserve it or in the opposite scenario, to hopefully weed out anyone who over-uses/maliciously uses this feature to get someone banned.

I have included a poll for opinions.

Thanks for your time

SO•TAZxx
Seems logical.
Yeah totally agree here. Dan said it well. +1
Reference URL's