[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FZ5 POLICIJA (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lithuania Police

[Image: file45176815_c2f74dbe.jpg]
Hard to tell since you've not posted a picture with the skin on, but it all looks way too bare, and you need "POLICE" (or a similar variant of) on all sides.
Hi

Please advise whether you're going to make the above changes, else this thread will be archived on the basis of not (in its current state) being permitted on the server.

Cheers
I need help with changes, i dont have any program Sad
admin i know i should not post here but forcHma i will make one for you take it as a gift to you

Thanks regards
-Milo
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Milo Thank you mister !!
(2017-12-05 22:09)forcHma Wrote: [ -> ]Milo Thank you mister !!

no problem!
Hi

Would you be willing to add some sort of stripe design to the nearside and offside? It doesn't have to be over the top, just something subtle which makes it more obvious that it's an emergency vehicle.

It should be good to go after that, subject to a revised post in this thread.
hmm @dan @forcHma it is possible in stead of a green stripe on the whole side of the car i replace it with a green /white pattern?
Now I don't want this to turn into skinning contest but as a Lithuanian myself i have made an updated version of Lithuanian police livery.

Image of the real one:

These ones will be replacing old green line liveries so no point in making those work.

Now updated skin in-game:
[Image: ZuTLMC7.png]
[Image: J1OwtI7.png]

Also @forcHma enable your private messages on forum please so i could send link to skin if you like it.
Milo / forcHma, are you happy to use the skin in post 12 that meets the requirements? If so, this request can be archived.
i am happy with it

(2017-12-07 21:50)SIMOX Wrote: [ -> ]Now I don't want this to turn into skinning contest but as a Lithuanian myself i have made an updated version of Lithuanian police livery.

Image of the real one:
These ones will be replacing old green line liveries so no point in making those work.

Now updated skin in-game:
[img.]https://i.imgur.com/ZuTLMC7.png[/img]
[img.]https://i.imgur.com/J1OwtI7.png[/img]

Also @forcHma enable your private messages on forum please so i could send link to skin if you like it.

nice job simox by the way
Metoo !
Skin in post #12 approved.

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's