[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: COP SKIN FZ5 (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
skin ARGENTINA- Buenos aires fz5
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
(2017-12-02 13:39)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

Here they have me if they need something Smile
Hi juanpablo

We agree that the blue and green combination doesn't really work with showing that it is a police skin. Are you able to show pictures of the real livery please?

All the best
Hey Dan, sorry if I post for juanpablo (I think he doesn't know how to PM on the forums, so he couldn't contact me via PM).

I made the skin as a request he made a few days ago. Its based off the Local Police from Buenos Aires Province:
-Reference-:
[Image: 170629-Patrulleros.jpg]
[Image: 63472.jpg]

The Skin (in case you want to see it better -open spoiler-)

In case the skin needs changes (I can sense it will need, so I'll be working on it as I post this), I could make the green less outstanding, like with stripes, and leave white as the "main" colour.-
Hi

I'll be interested in seeing the changes you've come up with, and I'm convinced we'll be able to get this skin to work. Let us know when you've made them please.

Cheers
Ok, after some headache on working around it, I came to this first design.
If needed, I could delete the front side green stripes. I might leave the front as it is.

Since FZ5's body is a pain to skin when doing stripes and designs that require curvature, I couldn't get the checkers on the sides to match the top, so tried some kind of stripe.

Front
[Image: KsNV26w.jpg]
Back
[Image: VugEtY4.jpg]
Sides
[Image: mG8nwY8.jpg]
[Image: YilotWV.jpg]
Yeah, I'd say you're good to go. Smile

Thanks for your co-operation!

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's