[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Downhill Dash - Event Teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8cc03cd00f.jpg]
Looking forward to this! Looks amazing btw Biggrin
I hope we'll actually see how this works. Not like the last event lol. Looks alright tho.
(2017-12-03 17:39)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we'll actually see how this works. Not like the last event lol. Looks alright tho.

I hope so too yes, this is tried & tested as a concept where it performed exceptionally. Far beyond expectations the first time this concept was raced in a fully-fledged event and should be fun for all to attend, of course I can't give out any information however through the planning I took the feedback from Street Outlaws to adapt this to keep it simple, easy and fun for everybody in attendance.
(2017-12-03 17:39)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we'll actually see how this works. Not like the last event lol. Looks alright tho.

Don't worry, this one is simple and fun. Smile
That's a quality layout there
(2017-12-03 18:21)Foloride Wrote: [ -> ]That's a quality layout there

Well the work you see there, has been smoothed out a lot, it definitely looks a lot better than that photo shows, and from what we've been told is a very interesting layout to enjoy Smile
Reference URL's