[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Req (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:ProShooot

- Time & Date of Incident:October 2016

- Replay / Screenshot Link:-
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:Hey guys , i got banned last year for going around talking shit about TC and i honestly think that was very stupidly childish of me to do so , i regret my actions and would really like an unban since this is the only server in lfs that is fun , there maybe was a misunderstanding last year with me that i got kindda childish to do such things :[ but i truly regret it and can assure you nothing like this will happen again :]

Meow.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello there,

Had you accepted the terms of your unban reduction here, your permanent ban could have been avoided.

Since the original ban reduction was due to end last month, which was extended to permanent, I feel like you should wait a bit longer to prove to us you mean what you're saying.

I will reduce your ban to 11 days, meaning you'll be free to come back on to our servers on January 1st.

The only condition of this reduction is that you're on a final warning. Any repeat offences and you're banned for good.

I will apply the reduction once you have agreed to these terms and not before.

Thanks.
Hi Pete,
Thank you for giving me the chance and i agree to the terms and will surely not repeat my childish acts like before. Maybe a christmas gift by unbanning me before 28th ? ;]
Thank You.
Hi,
Any updates?
Thanks.
No update required. You're getting unbanned on the 1st.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's