[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - elcopado (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smallhail741

Their LFS username(s): elcopado
Their in-game nickname(s): BTR-Feer

Main reason(s): Speed Hacks / Complete disregard for chases.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqjnslds7u...R-Feer.mpr

Replay timestamps: - Please Note these will be 2+ seconds before stated incident in most cases... Speed Hacking can be seen at any point user is on the track and not in pit/spectators, hence why I have put no timestamps in for that.

19:16.79 - Connects
20:00.00 - Speed Hack starts
27:20.00 - 27:30.00 - Follows RainbowDash in his chase, proceeds to rear-end.
39:08.00 + 40:29.00 + 41:05.00 - I attempt to communicate with user
40:29.00 - User ruins *‹[COP] Hakujona' chase
41:23.00 - Finally responds, small attempt of conversation ensues at 42:15.00
46.00.00 (approx) - User goes AFK after a few attempts to use the !t function (I assume to get out of discussing the situation with me)

Description of incident (inc date & time):

I had flipped during a chase and as I knew there was no tow available I decided to watch users as something to pass the time.

I noticed BTR-Feer's XRG having speed-hack related jumps so decided to watch on a little more to calculate whether it was left on accidentally or was intentional (I may have got carried away watching them.. Oops) I decided enough was enough at the timestamp of 39:08.00 and attempted to talk to them and got ignored a few times, until 41:23.00 where the user replies, tries to talk for a moment or two then goes AFK.

If needed I can get timestamps from the replay which show obvious hacks, however at every point he was on the track hacks were definitely on.

12/12/2017 - Approx 1AM GMT+0

Thanks,

TAZxx

EDIT: 02:42 AM - Mice tried chewing up Replay, saved it and added it here for safe keeping Wink
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

elcopado received permanent ban for cheating.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's