[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC - Cars And Coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cars And Coffee
So I've been thinking, TC is a big server but there aren't any car meets or big cruises on it, so I've took it upon myself to introduce Cars And Coffee into the server in a sense. It will most likely be an organized car meet and cruise held twice a week at most. Just a small community I'd like to start on here. If you're interested you can join the discord here: https://discord.gg/RsRARGd Smile

That's it for the post, Any questions you want to ask on it ill definitely answer them!
If you're reading this I hope you have a wonderful december!

-Jake
IIRC, there was once a server with this name on discord... It was full of members but it was mainly inactive, with only a few users using it to just chat among themselves.

I will definitely take a look at your discord server, good luck Smile
We have had organised cruises in the past, hosted by affiliate teams and sometimes regular cruisers. I like your idea of having these cruises, but is a separate discord channel necessary?

I'd like to participate but I prefer not to join other discord servers, just my personal opinion.
(2017-12-12 20:40)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC, there was once a server with this name on discord... It was full of members but it was mainly inactive, with only a few users using it to just chat among themselves.

I will definitely take a look at your discord server, good luck Smile

My mission is to keep this group as relevant and as active as possible!

(2017-12-12 21:06)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]We have had organised cruises in the past, hosted by affiliate teams and sometimes regular cruisers. I like your idea of having these cruises, but is a separate discord channel necessary?

I'd like to participate but I prefer not to join other discord servers, just my personal opinion.

In my opinion it was way easier to get people gathered up on the discord, and easier to plan times on when people can make time to be on, just my opinion tho... maybe consider joining the discord in the future? That would be great!
Zero point imo in a separate discord, just use the TC one as the majority of TC players are there which saves time.

As well a forum post about them would help, along with a random bind to work ingame on the night.

ezpz.
(2017-12-13 00:49)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Zero point imo in a separate discord, just use the TC one as the majority of TC players are there which saves time.

As well a forum post about them would help, along with a random bind to work ingame on the night.

ezpz.

Starting to second guess the discord now lol, thought it would be better so it wont be like im bothering people that aren't interested
Where do I find a link to the Official TC discord?

EDIT: I don't know how to delete this, but I found the discord
(2017-12-13 01:53)Trax_Lfs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-13 00:49)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Zero point imo in a separate discord, just use the TC one as the majority of TC players are there which saves time.

ezpz.

Starting to second guess the discord now lol, thought it would be better so it wont be like im bothering people that aren't interested

If a small minority get annoyed in the end its not breaking any discord rules only annoying the few who don't want it. I'm sure the presence of some people there does more than this will to aide to annoyance.

In the end its just easier, more efficient and already done doing it through TC discord, however you'd need to make sure if you plan one for say Sat, your there.
Really good idea , the problem is.
Ever one has got lifes and their own stuff to do , so most wont be able to talk on discord nevermind cruising, it'll work on weekends i guess
(2017-12-13 05:49)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Really good idea , the problem is.
Ever one has got lifes and their own stuff to do , so most wont be able to talk on discord nevermind cruising, it'll work on weekends i guess

I'm going to have them twice a week so most likely if you cant make one you will make the other. The discord is just for event announcements, if people wanna use the voice chat during the meets they can Smile
Reference URL's