[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report - cops (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:jatimc

Their LFS username(s):b e n n i [COP] - [GLOW]Ehet[COP] - *‹[COP] A c e -
Their in-game nickname(s):lamerr PusicDrift ehezip

Main reason(s):ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/yr5eskgu

Replay timestamps:
15:10 benni cop full speed ram to my car and make it wreck
15:25 ace cop hit me. (not a pit maneuver)
15:40 ace cop stunt???
15:50 ace cop full speed ram
18:00 ehet cop full speed ram

Description of incident (inc date & time):ram

Administrator Message by: Blacktop

1.3. Use proper language at all times. Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated.
15:10 benni cop full speed ram to my car and make it wreck

No not true at all... I kept a straight line and when I do get a visual on the user reporting me I go instantly 100% on the brakes as he was heading right for me into the line I was driving. I had no chance of knowing what he would do as I also eased off the gas slightly when he tucked behind that box or ramp and trail braked before going full on and instantly 100% on the brake pedal - you can argue that he went into my line as he did a reckless uturn behind a box/ramp (knowing that cops were most likely coming at a high rate of speed from that area) leaving me with no chance to know nor see what he was up to.

I cannot take blame for that hit, he is just as much at fault here himself hence my
"surprised bind" but I will say that I can agree to it being somewhat a 50/50 incident as we both well could or should have anticipated each others direction but it happend so fast, no ill intent whatsoever.
( I would also very much appreciate that the newly made urs entry by him on my license is to be removed since it was falsely reported as a ram online in the first place, in the heat of the moment jatimc)

My 2 cents, (and for the record him and I are still discussing the incident through Steam chat, he does know that I would never ram anyone intentionally

benni
Hi there, first of all i dont know if it was really nessesary to report me via online !report about this incident and with your proper english it was impossible to chat with you, but i already tried somehow on steam to discusse about this with you.

15.25 - i don't see where is a ram there as you said, legit PIT maneuver from the side
15.40 - really? i don't see where is problem with it, i didn't harass nobody i didn't cause anyone danger
15.50 - I'm sorry about this , yeah it was a dumb move from me, tried also to PIT you from the side but failed, i thought there were no cops near you and crashed Ehet and made you both fly. Sorry again about this move

And btw nice write my username in ur post.
A c e
Hi, you are right my move was not correct. I wanted to pit you, but I was way too fast for that. As you can see in the replay I fully braked, but I should have also steered to the left to avoid you and it seems like that my lag made the crash even worse.
However, I immediately apologized ingame with my bind.

Sorry again, I will refund you the money when I'm back on the server.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

I'd like to think issues like this could have been resolved by talking. Jati, as soon as the chase was finished you went right to !reporting etc, as opposed to trying to open up any dialogue.

Also, the words "full speed ram" tend to lose their power when they're said multiple times in a row, and especially when none of what you highlighted were what I'd regard as either full-speed, or rams.

I'm not taking action on this report. Should a forum report be necessary in future, please read this post, specifically the IMPORTANT NOTICE section.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's