[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic training - oliver bmw e34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: oliver bmw e34
Nickname: Dannieboyan
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): YES
Notes (e.g times free/language): I talk eng/swe. I have time on mon-fri after 5pm til 9pm, free al day weekends
You were told to just edit your original thread, not make a new one but don't worry.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I understand.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I don't understand the timetable.. its just a post about contacting a trainer? thought it would feature some sort of calendar or something.
It features a weekly table that shows the availability of the trainers.

Click the link to open the timetable, then you can contact your chosen trainer through forum PM to organise a session.
[Image: NFoIiDi.png]
Training Information:

Took place on: 22/12/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Adrian [AS]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Initiated the chase well, performed some good PITs when given the chance. You also found alternative routes if you missed the turn the suspect made.

Improvements: There were a few serious errors made in the final chase which I need to point out. Your car control was not steady and your gearing was very slow which was causing you to overshoot corners. Near the start of the training I advised you to switch to sequential, this could be something you could try for next time. Along with this you were sometimes breaking extremely late and shooting over onto the wrong side of the road. If the server had traffic there would likely be a few incidents.

You made a few good PITs but a lot of them were miscalculated, either not enough force or they were done in a place where you endangered the suspect. On one occasion you flipped the suspect onto his roof and nearly made him go out of bounds. Just make sure you take your time and to look around you. You should anticipate what could happen first.

On more than one occasion you lost sight of the suspect. To improve here be sure to use your map if the suspect gets far ahead, it will help you make decisions instead of completely missing him.

Overall, your copping was just far too dangerous. You should practice car control, braking, gearing, looking at the map and making calculated decisions when performing pits to minimize the damage caused to the suspect.

Notes:

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's