[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - marcin338 / HiPo® (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ryan.hynes

Their LFS username(s): marcin338
Their in-game nickname(s): HiPo®

Main reason(s): Tailgating TOW,Ramming TOW, Blocking TOW, Causing an accident, Ramming officer in chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/67yqscmewm6i5h2/HiTo.mpr
Replay timestamps: About two-five minutes before the replay ends. (Watch thoroughly for each incident listed above tailgating,ram,etc.)

Description of incident (inc date & time): Car specifically following a TOW tailgating him ramming him blocking the road then also trying to block a user from (the same user by the way) from exiting an area and then also following him causing an accident again. I pulled him over twice consecutively within 2 minutes and then as i told him be careful he then rammed an officer in chase like twenty seconds later.

Time = 22:20 - 22:34 15/12/2017 GMT+1 Approx.
As I said report yourself with that.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

The user was clearly blocking the pitlane, caused multiple accidents and failed to apologize. Provoking arguments and was clearly intimidating another user on the server. He received a warning for his behavior, if this persists, he will be punished harsher.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's