[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Lamerr (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Lamerr
Their in-game nickname(s): b e n n i [COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming / Refusing to apologise

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/fpl9x
Replay timestamps: 3:50

Description of incident (inc date & time): At 3:50, As I was U turning, I moved away to the left, he steers towards me. (Locks his tyres by handbraking reducing his braking efficiency, awful cop).

I reported a player in the past for a similar accident and actions were taken. So unless the rules have changed. this should be a '+'.

23:38 - 12/18
This guy is a waste of time.
Completely pointless report with no validity at all..

All I can say is that I steer to the left full on the brakes anticipating his uturn(to further avoid contact, that tiny impact didnt even leave a mark on his bumper, what a waste of time) or whatever it is he thinks he is doing.

Also his comment here "Locks his tyres by handbraking reducing his braking efficiency" can only be termed, "completely clueless as to how to actually "Improve" ones braking efficiency combining both the brakes and handbrake tapping resulting in stopping the car quite a lot faster. I understand how that can be hard for him to fathom as he does not seem like the sharpest knife in the box.

He seems to care more about being as poor a personality as he can be on the server from what I have seen.

Enough said, I am sure the admins can see that this report is nothing but a waste of time and a cry for attention trying to make up for the skill set he never had.

benni
(2017-12-18 00:10)benni__bom Wrote: [ -> ]that tiny impact didnt even leave a mark on his bumper

Oh, somehow it did, and it was very remarkable.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Adorable, it seems viable to me that Benni was either preparing for you to do a U-Turn, or he had learnt your tactic shown earlier in the replay when you brake-checked and then steered into his side, causing damage to his car, and was trying to avoid it.

Either way, the impact was so insignificant that this report was not needed at all. The situation could have been
resolved in game -- had you approached him normally instead of with a bossy, demanding temperament, maybe he would have been encouraged to apologise for the incredibly minor accident it was, however you didn't.

The hypocrisy in this report is the fact that earlier in the chase (3:00), you appear to intentionally hit the side of his car and push him into the barrier after he avoids one of your brake-checks, damaging his car just as much as yours was later in the replay, if not more. You never apologised for this incident, seemingly thinking it was okay to do, however took issue with him tapping the back of your car later in the chase.

Due to the fact you've been warned about making useless reports in the past, this time your forum account's warning level will be raised. I'd suggest you give this a read-over because it seems you haven't already: User Report Information

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's