[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - intentional ramming (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: lamerr

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Dee [TOW]

Main reason(s): Intentional ramming multiple times from behind

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/averyslownoskillednobody
Replay timestamps: 1:07:30.00 and 20 seconds forward

Description of incident (inc date & time): Sunday 26/11 2017 at 18:02 CET
User proceeds to ram me several times from behind before the next corner forcing me of the road with that very dirty intention.

.... On a side note, I am not really the type who ever reports stuff like this as I dont care to take the time for it as I feel too many people like the user in question are cry babies and often waste the admins time, (that being said, when the user in question proceeds to report me for literally nothing today, I thought now was the time to counteract) I tried speaking with him but all he had to say after the chase was, "If anyone has a problem go to the forum" So I figured today its time to report that incident and see what the admins have to say about such a dirty tactic from the childish racerss.

I expect the correct actions to be taken!

benni
Your post is full of exaggeration, anyways.

Things differ of when a Robber is overtaking and the COP crosses in-front (to the wrong side) and applies half the brake pedal. to that when a Robber is U turning and moving away to the side and the COP changes his direction to hit his rear bumper.

As for your side note, you did try to speak to me, and for the sake of clarity, It wasn't just a "If anyone has a problem go to the forum".

Quote:11/26/2017 7:03:03 PM b e n n i [COP] : Dee [TOW] - ram
11/26/2017 7:08:12 PM b e n n i [COP] : ohai
11/26/2017 7:08:32 PM b e n n i [COP] : Dee [TOW] - the idea is not to ram the car ahead in the rearend 2-3 times u know
11/26/2017 7:08:41 PM b e n n i [COP] : Dee [TOW] - but ill remember it
11/26/2017 7:09:18 PM b e n n i [COP] : Dee [TOW] - ill give it back dont u worry
11/26/2017 7:09:28 PM b e n n i [COP] : u
11/26/2017 7:09:47 PM b e n n i [COP] : im working by what u do in chase ill do to u next time

Quote:11/26/2017 7:03:10 PM Dee [TOW] : sec
11/26/2017 7:07:39 PM Dee [TOW] : Gg
11/26/2017 7:09:02 PM Dee [TOW] : If anyone has a problem go to the forum
11/26/2017 7:09:26 PM Dee [TOW] : Poor you
11/26/2017 7:09:35 PM Dee [TOW] : Maybe you are working by revenge lol
11/26/2017 7:09:43 PM Dee [TOW] : " ill give it back"
11/26/2017 7:10:04 PM Dee [TOW] : None of my business
11/26/2017 7:10:06 PM Dee [TOW] : your life

You did seem to remember it and the result was you throwing your car the next chance you happen to be in my chase.

Had you tried to communicate or adress the issue properly, I'm sure we probably would have worked out a solution, but since you said you will remember it, I'm no longer interested in talking with you and therefore your only hope then was to consult an admin something I expressed to everyone by saying "If anyone has a problem go to the forum".

Quote:see what the admins have to say about such a dirty tactic from the childish

Well, if you say so. Retaliating isn't any better.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Why were you waiting with this report nearly a month?
Well, I don't care anymore about the answer to my question.
Considering you last visited forum on the day of creating this report I guess you wouldn't answer anyways.
This report is absolutely pointless and it's clear for me that you wrote it only because you have been reported by that user few hours earlier. As a cop you take a risk of being slightly rammed by suspect while blocking him like that.
I wouldn't take any action even if it was something more serious because it's 1 month old. If someone broke a rule and you feel he should be punished report him immediately, don't wait.
To avoid wasting my or other admin's time on dealing with reports like this, your forum warning level has been raised.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's