[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + I'm not sure exactly where to put this. (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: CarDoom

- Time & Date of Incident: 1/30/17 (1:10 AM EST)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I feel that the 10 month time period is enough time for someone to learn and grow. That, and I don't think I'm still supposed to be banned? I didn't put this under appeals because I don't think the request was really denied in the first place. It says in my original request (linked here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=25315) that the ban was reduced to 1 week, however I still appear to be banned to this day, and was just rebanned?. I think I slightly remember the server's word filter not liking my driver name, but my memory is fuzzy on that, and either way the ban list now says I have two permanent bans. I'm fairly confused about the situation as a whole.
Hi,

It seems the admin forgot to revive your account. Sorry about that.

Your account will be unbanned and revived (money set to -4500) now. Please see Bez's information post in the thread you linked for further information.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's