[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting a Rammer (Report Archived by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Driloniloni110

Their LFS username(s): skodaowner
Their in-game nickname(s): Owl [COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/QF4hI - screenshots
https://ufile.io/zfqwv
Replay timestamps: 16:08 till end you can see the words that we talk about the Ramm

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was in a chase with 3cops Owl INGAME COP and COP Duif. 12/19/2017 ABOUT 7pm Albanian time.... You can see the replay and also the screenshots when they ramm me. I accept that i did WW a lot of times but I did to avoid the damage when they hit or pit me. Every cop say that you did brakecheck when we hit you this is they word to escape from the ramm they did. Owl say that i did say sry when i hit you I didnt see any word that they say sry any of that cop. You can punish me for that WW but you should punish them for they ramm. When I hit the car when I was WW I didnt say sry cuz of his ping he was 300ping so in my view I didnt see him. Then I was going to give him the link I did report I saw him in a chase and he ramm another guy there I forgot to save the replay and I told him that was ramm and he say no check the pedals he didnt brake but he was in FXO so it was slower than the FZ5 he drove
Hello, may I point my view on all the hits:

1. 16:17 - Reverse PIT, no problem I can see here. - CONTACT
2. 16:27 - I attempt to PIT but you slow down and turn into me trying to force me into the wall, happens all the time. - CONTACT
3. From 16:40 you needlessly wrong-way for a lengthy amount of time.
4. 16:52 - Still going wrong-way even though you had a chance to correct yourself.
5. 17:00 - You turn in front of me and now you're blaming me for the hit? - CONTACT
6. 17:11 - IN[GAME] PITs you into the wall, that's not allowed.
7. 17:16 - I attempt a PIT but miss and tap your rear. - SLIGHT CONTACT
8. Again, from 17:22, you needlessly wrong-way again.
9. From 17:36 I see you slow down and I start to slow down.
10. 17:37 - You harshly turn in front of me. leaving me no room to slow down further, making me hit IN[GAME] and yourself. - CONTACT
11. You then proceed to ram IN[GAME] and me multiple times. - CONTACT
12. I then almost lose you.
13. 19:19 - You brake way too late for the corner and I can't stop in time, so I ended up hitting you. - CONTACT
14. 19:39 - Attempted PIT from me.
15.19:57 - I attempted to block you, I didn't force you into the barrier as you were turning into the barrier. - CONTACT
16. 20:06 - you turn in front of me, no ram here.
17. From here, you needlessly wrong-way again, causing accidents.
18. 20:38 - You could see Keplr in clear sight, your fault here.
19. At 21:23 I couldn't see round the corner and from the speed IN[GAME] approached it, I thought it was clear, but it wasn't and I didn't have enough space to stop and I hit IN[GAME]. - CONTACT
20. 21:39 - You tricked me going into the pits and I made a wrong turn, fine here.
21. 22:09 - End of chase.

I really don't see what problem you had with me here saying I 'rammed' you "10x". 7 Times you had contact with me and 5 of them were either your fault or legal moves. As I said to you in the server, no point reporting me, because you're offences were worse.

~Owl
Wait, are you telling all the story just to save yourself I brake here you brake there i need to stop when i have to do a turn of course you can brake to but you wont and you rammed me. Even if I brake to late or earlier i know how to brake and i know ehat my setup have in late brake i can hanndle my car an not to get a crash cuz my setup is that way do t try to take the situation in your hand just giving anotherone the fault that he ram me I did talk about the others that pit me but you was involved there if I was you will accept the ramm and say sry but you did even say sry at least one ram you made or at the other player when you rammed him. Every player know that cops ramm to much if you cant control your car dont try to drive it and get a better setup with a better brake. We can talk all the night about this problem but still you made a problem here and try to be cool that nothing . Its not about you made a ram and i will report you but im tired of this police guys rammin so I dont wanna talk about your story I would like to tell the admins even if is my mistake
So why did you report me without taking any part of my story into account? From your last post, this report makes no sense.
If your part of the story will fit like the replay then I would add them but your story is like tapping or just doing pit when the real one is your ramm
Because you're having a hard time reading, I watched the replay and noted down every single incident and didn't miss anything out. So my story is the replay...

You ought to watch the replay and look at the timestamps before making your own judgment. If anything, I've made it easier for the [TC] Team to depict what happened and who's fault where and whether it was an accident or deliberate.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Nothing wrong before this stamp

17:00 - Skoda brakes but turns into you id say accident there wasnt much room, your fault for wrong siding and expecting to pass the cops without being hit.
19:19 - Skoda you never lifted into the back of him, a sorry wouldnt have hurt.
20:38 - You cause a crash head on into keplr with no sorry.
Keplr to You - "man what was that"
you - ":)"

Regarding the Original Report, Majority of points arent worth me mentioning as they are insignificant.

No action will be taken on Skoda, i suspect accidents rather than intended rams.

If this had been the other way round I would be considering action against you for causing multiple crashes and not saying sorry.

Please bear this in mind when making future reports.

Regards.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's