[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ¡¹ Lewis, ¡¹ Lewis  (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: lkaa3h

Their LFS username(s): lewis2212, R0ut66
Their in-game nickname(s): ¡¹ Lewis, ¡¹ Lewis 

Main reason(s): ram. ww, follow chase, help suspect, etc. [Break rules]

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oi5a3bufwu...7Lewis.mpr
Replay timestamps: 8:33, 8:42, 9:11, 9:19

Description of incident (inc date & time):

In the end I hope that the right actions will be taken, they are not new here
lewis2212 Joined: Jul 01 2014
R0ut66 Joined: Jan 03 2017
I mean I was in a chase - The other Lewis was following... If you ask me, I didn't do anything wrong in chase...
There's nothing on the rules against same nicknames. It's not our fault if the cops don't know who is the suspect.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Two players using the same nickname is already a problem in itself.

R0ut66 was interfering with your chase by using the same nickname, same car and colour as his friend Lewis. He was also following the chase for a long time and even causing collisions with you and other players. Also R0ut, just because something isn't written down in the rules doesn't mean you should do it, common sense plays a part here.

lewis2212 should also be aware that it's a clear case of trolling and it's simply not allowed. As mentioned above, duplicate nicknames is already a problem and this could have been nipped in the bud so I wouldn't have to deal with this report.

Because of the responses above from those involved, both will receive confirmable in-game warnings in the hope that this won't happen again. I hope you can understand that this ruins the fun for the cops involved.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's