[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Thralle & naish (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smallhail741

Their LFS username(s): Thralle & naish
Their in-game nickname(s):THRALLE''' & BOOSTED

Main reason(s): Overtaking and crashing into chases.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/azneb5dddl..._users.mpr
Replay timestamps:
Thralle: 50.49.00, 42.46.00, 43.00.00 - 50.35.00 (On and off chatter until 47.00.00 where we pause to discuss properly), 50.49.00

BOOSTED: 59.00.00 - 1:01.50.00

Discussion with Both users:
1:02.00.00 - End Of Replay.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 20/12/2017 - Approx 11:30(ish idk)

THRALLE''':
42.46.00 - We first come into his view.
43.00.00 - I slow, Nova slows, Thralle slows down not enough, as if to drive past slowly. Hits into me. "sorry" straight after. I then decide to communicate with him regarding the hit.
43.20.00 - Thralle goes along-side chase as I've slowed down to talk, again disregarding the rule. - Conversation unsues on and off until 47.00.00 where me and Nova pause the chase to talk about this properly until 50.35.00 where we resume chase.
50.49.00 - I remind Thralle if there is any issue with what has been said they are free to report.

BOOSTED:
59.00.00 - Starts to follow chase at unsafe distance.
59.10.00 - 1:01.50.00 - Barely misses Nova. Shortly after makes contact with us both, again at an unsafe distance. Continues to follow. Makes contact with Nova shortly after. Nova moves towards his path at 1:00.00.00 and shortly after gets rear-ended by Rapik CZ sending him into Nova. Rear-ends Nova shortly after again at an unsafe distance. Overtakes where I move into his path. My chase with Nova ends here.

Multiple Users -
Conversation flows from 1:02.00.00 - End Of Replay.
--

NOTE: ÐKái'Kru & M-TeCh'Emre - I'm not aware if visual siren was on at this point.(1:01.50.00) As Nova had ended chase with me and started chasing Boosted.

I understand how Nova did get annoyed at it and didn't choose the right words or portray himself in the correct manner, the language used I do not particularly agree with however it is very understandable as to why he used it, as both users reported here had no care and tried blaming short-comings in Insim or just showed a massive lack of care for the rules and failed to accept them. Also, I understand a lot of the hits are minor and had no effect on chase, but both users were well aware of the siren before hits.
Just to add. I get annoyed when people have a distaste with being called out upon. A special hatred is reserved with people in denial of their wrong-doing. A simple sorry or explanation would have solved the issue, but instead they decide to ignore sirens and cause the eventual accidents.
I always try to talk to them, and give them advice or remind them what to do. At some point, when they deny it, or start blaming the system around them, it pisses me off, all the time.

I could have chosen better words, yes. But it has come to a point where chasing (not just in Sydney) has become a crap fest with all the disregard of rules causing ridiculous and annoying mini-accidents that wreck chases. Once or twice, yes, maybe forgiven. But if it constantly happens, with one same guy, action needs to be taken; less so with newbies, but especially with users who are settled into the server already. It is not hard to slow or pull aside for a chase, or even to apologise. A harsher and stricter community and consistent administration (penalty wise) would definitely control and have presence for rule-breakers to stop their misbehaviours. And if it's the only way possible, I'll take it.

I'm not normally this outburst when it comes to foolishness but it has come to a point where the repetitiveness of the issue is frankly disappointing.

I'm straightforward, assertive and hard when it comes to rule breakers, and to some it may come across as blunt. I hope I rub off the right way however. Its just hard to make things right with gentler means when people just do not get the message. Happens when I mod/limad for my race server too, not just in [TC].

I do not wish for the aforementioned users to get a 999-day ban, no. In any community, be it cruise or not, it's a negative, as we lose what members we have. A strict warning (as mentioned earlier) would certainly be in check and hopefully prevent such incidents from happening.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

1. Thralle:
    • Both incidents were extremely minor + he apologized for the hit.
    • About the first one: I can assume he was not paying attention to where he is driving for a moment and it was just a simple accident.
    • About the second one: He probably thought you are going to stop and wanted to carefully pass the chase. He stopped as soon as you resumed driving.
    • Summarizing: Considering that his actions were quite minor and his URS history is kinda clear it doesn't warant any harsh action. I will leave for him just a simple reminder about the sirens, mostly because of his later reaction to you.
  2. naish:
    • He obviously shouldn't follow your chase that closely and should apologize for all the hits.
    • He will receive final warning for these actions as he was already warned for similar things in the past.
    • Nova, Taz - I don't really like how you both were trying to solve this situation. You both were just throwing into chat messages and/or binds without even directing them to him. I can guess he didn't even know you were "talking" to him. If you want someone to stop doing something make sure he knows you are talking to him!
    • Taz - before reporting anyone you should first try to solve problem yourself by talking. At some point I see you said:
      Quote:2017-12-20 11:23:10 UTC One (Sydney) smallhail741 *‹SO•TAZxx : BOOSTED - Shall we talk before a forum report is made, or do you not care?
      He answered to you:
      Quote:2017-12-20 11:23:24 UTC One (Sydney) naish BOOSTED : talk to me
      Then you, instead of actually talking to him, were remaining silent for two minutes and came back with a message:
      Quote:2017-12-20 11:25:01 UTC One (Sydney) smallhail741 *‹SO•TAZxx : BOOSTED - Ok, I'm planning on reporting you regardless.
      This is not how it should have been dealt with...

Thralle received warning for ignoring sirens.
naish received final warning for ignoring sirens and failing to apologize for caused crashes.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's