[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Wrong way, Denialator (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: microspecv

Their LFS username(s): Denialator
Their in-game nickname(s): Denialator

Main reason(s): Major WW and crash into chase (has been driving poorly all week, causing accidents and always wrong-waying in general too)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0dob7j3tp...+chase.mpr

Replay timestamps: 1.:14:20 onwards (he wrongways on Foster St from this part and beforehand, casually)

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2017-12-21, 19:30

Drives wrong way along Foster Street without care, even with a load of cars coming through in the map, including the chase. Had 3 chances to move out of the way or get off WW (the gap, the flyover, and parking on rightside). Half-takes suspect (Leon) out, then spins and takes me out, causing me to lose my long trip, bonus and the long chase. After prompt, proceeds to say one "sorry" then doesn't respond to further prompting as to why he was on WW casually with no regard along Foster/HW1. (I knew he just ended a chase, thus I wanted to see his POV and explanation)

Over the past weeks he has shown terrible driving, mostly with wrong way, refusal to talk, or just general drunkard driving. This has been a long time coming.

Hope it gets sorted, thank you

Cheers
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
User has been given a confirmable warning he will receive this the next time he comes online.

User had plenty of chance to prevent this incident from occurring but failed to do so. His simple sorry didn't really seem very apologetic either.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's