[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Adwin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Adwin
Nickname: [G27]IceMilo
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English Always Free

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Corrected thread title and moved thread to correct area.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
i confirm i have read and i understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 19/01/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Spark [AS]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Raphi [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Car control has improved with better gearing and braking. Performed good PIT maneuvers and maintained sight of the suspect.

Improvements: Driving line was still a little bit off. You need to find that smooth line so that you are not having to cross grass verges, sand pits or generally just going too wide. Despite a lot of your PITs being good, there were a few that were rushed. Just remember to take your time with everything you to do minimize the chance of causing danger. Your reactions have caused you to crash on more than one occasion, although it didn't affect the chase it is something you should work on. Just pay more attention to what is around you and what is ahead, try to plan and think about what could happen. But apart from that, good improvement from the last training.

Notes:

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's