[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SebaDFGT

● Time & Date of Incident: 300 days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: The user who reported me deleted the link.
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, I am very sorry for what happened almost 1 year ago. Due to my difficulties with english language, I was unaware that several rules existed. At this day, I have taken knowledge of the rules and I hope to get unban from TC servers.
I know I made mistakes randomly crashing people that day, and I can promise it will never happens again.

Greetings,
Seba.
Quote:● Replay / Screenshot Link: The user who reported me deleted the link.
False

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
If you click that replay link, the page says "404
That file isn’t here anymore
Someone might’ve deleted the file or disabled the link."
I misunderstood, my mistake.
The admin has now been notified anyway.
Hi,

I don't believe you were "unaware" that some rules existed. You called TC shit, rammed people, and insulted others. Your behavior was disgusting and extremely irritating. All the work that some people have put in to these servers and you have the audacity to come in, and call that work, "shit".

I do accept your apology and hope that you've become mature at this point in your life.

If you repeat any of your previous behavior, I will personally see to it that you are permanently banned from [TC] City Driving servers.

Merry Christmas.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's