[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Code1] unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Jacobys

● Time & Date of Incident 23:40~ 25.12.2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reason: Banned for possible account fraud (Code1) as I recently moved to UK

EDIT: I was originally in Romania and now I am in UK for work and I will probably move in and out frequently i hope that won't be a problem
Unban Request Information Wrote:Account Fraud Bans (Code 1)
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

Please update your original post with missing informations.
Updated.
Thanks.

I would suggest you to enable Holiday Mode on your profile on [TC] Wolrd if you are going to frequently change a country. It will allow you to join our servers from choosed country without getting Code 1 ban.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Your LFS Username: Jacobys
The reason for the country change: I find it rude or intrusive to ask because these are personal matters. People travel ok ? holiday , work I don't see whats the point of this autoban "feature".
(2019-04-14 07:25)jacoby Wrote: [ -> ]I find it rude or intrusive to ask because these are personal matters. People travel ok ? holiday , work I don't see whats the point of this autoban "feature".

To protect your account from being in the hands of wrong people. If its that much of an issue, use Holiday Mode as stated in two of the above posts in this thread.
Merged threads.

You simply will not receive a manual unban if you refuse to cooperate with the procedure.

You can use holiday mode if you travel regularly. This was mentioned earlier on in the thread.

The point of the system should be fairly obvious. It is to help prevent account fraud.

You do not need to be personal with the reason of travel.
How can i do that if im banned???
If you have already set-up your password in game (by !password command), nothing stops you from logging into your TC World account and enabling holiday mode.
There is no recover password feature for the password that was set in-game. And second I don't see whats the exact "procedure" that i didn't follow. Can't you see this ban is pointless???
You're not actually banned at the moment (or anymore, at least).

I can unlock your country to Romania so you can connect—then you can reset your password in-game and use holiday mode in future.

P.S. If you connect without requesting an unlock / using holiday mode, that triggers the autoban—this prevents people hijacking your account.
Well i need that unlock then !!!!!!
If you carry on the way you are, we won't be helping you at all.

I'll unlock your account momentarily. When you get in-game, set a password and enable holiday mode.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's