[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: erko987

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-12-06

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got banned for racial language. I didnt mean it by my heart. I promise i will not say single word enymore and i don't crash the police chases, i pull off the road untill chase is past me and i will act like proper polite citizen.

Best wishes
Erko
You kept saying it when people told you to stop. Since you knew it was not allowed and you continued, I don't think you should be unbanned early.
But holiday seasons, i am bored
I think that i should be unbanned, if i do it again you can just ban me

sorry for me bed england
To reiterate my original point, people were telling you to stop doing something which was against the rules, but you willingly carried on doing it and you still haven't properly apologised for what you did.

When I said I don't think you should be unbanned (early), I tried to elicit an actual apology or at least more effort than what you put in, in the original post. However, "holiday seasons, I am bored" and "I think that i should be unbanned, if i do it again you can just ban me" aren't really appealing reasons for an unban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's