[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Klutch (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Foloride

Their LFS username(s): Klutch
Their in-game nickname(s): Hashiriya•Style

Main reason(s): Hard ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/cy0yu
Replay timestamps:
  • 1:55:22 - He went wrong way in a chase and he caused an accident which sent him oob. He got autobusted afterwards.
  • 1:58:43 - He rammed me for no reason, i started chasing him. In the chase he was ramming me continuously as you can see from the replay.
Description of incident (inc date & time): 29th December, 12:54 UTC
After the first chase he was stating that he wasn't going wrong way. I didn't want to argue about it to be honest, that's why i was ignoring him. As I said above, he rammed me, which led to a chase. He stopped after a while and that way ended the chase, he was stating that i stole his money. He was convinced that he wasn't going wrong way. As I had no other options I made this report.

PS. The conversation was happening in public chat, so it can be seen in the replay.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Behavior like that is unacceptable. User will be away from our servers for a while.

Klutch received 3-day ban for ramming and failing to apologize for caused crashes.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's