[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - iFlip[G25] report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Turki14

Their LFS username(s): Street_Dr1fter
Their in-game nickname(s): iFlip[G25]

Main reason(s): He did not let me go and roll into my car, causing the accident

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/47kaa24jcn...%20g25.mpr
Replay timestamps: 54:13

Description of incident (inc date & time):
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I would say it's both your and his fault. He was driving straight, I highly doubt he blocked you on purpose and I think he might have not even notice you overtaking him. You have brakes in your car and you should have used them in this situation. Instead you choosed to make such dangerous overtake and thats the result. To be honest, he might have kept driving on the right side of the lane, however he had right to drive like that since there are no markings indicating two lanes.
Considering that it wasn't only his fault, he tried to help you after incident and that you didn't even try to talk with him properly I won't be taking any action against him.
As per the rules, you MUST try to talk to rule-breaker before reporting. All you said was "wtf" and right after "report". This obviosuly isn't the way you should have approached him. Please remember about it, otherwise action may be taken against you.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's