[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - al3mdh - ksa (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Fasteer22

Their LFS username(s): al3mdh - ksa
Their in-game nickname(s): Good Look and DRRB AL56R

Main reason(s): Hacking and multi-acc.

Video and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/19wvn9bqil...idence.rar

Description of incident: To be honest, several of the users noticed the strange sound of the engine that made their vehicle so I proceeded to take captures where he accepted that he used hacks and all that. And if he was banned, he had many other accounts.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

To get it out of the way first -- I'll keep an eye on this user and will watch for any new accounts or ban evasion from him. I've found some interesting things from checking but will continue looking into it over time.

As for the hacking/tweaking, I've looked through the information you provided and I don't feel comfortable taking action with it alone, for a few reasons:
  • he never admitted to using any banned tweaks or hacks on our server, he only confirmed that he does use them elsewhere or, at the least, has them installed -- he was very honest about this
  • the video clip provided is quite short and doesn't show any increased capabilities speed-wise, only showing his revs bouncing a bit more than usual which is common when someone has bad lag (such as a player from Saudi Arabia)

He does visit a lot of tweak servers, which would point to him maybe using them on our servers, but I would want to be completely sure before having him permanently banned from the servers as I'm sure you can understand.

I noticed you sent a message in chat showing how you saved a replay called 'rev' -- If you could provide that or a different replay file I would be happy to take a look at that, as maybe it will show some more compelling evidence, such as abnormal speeds.
Yes, here is the MPR file that I saved: http://www.mediafire.com/file/azuh2ol5a18o8a1/rev.mpr

Replay timestamps:
29:05.76 - connects to the server
1:08:27.07 - he leaves the pits and there the revs start to sound different.
1:12:59.70 - someone says "nice hacks / vob mods"

Then you can see that everything is about that and if you notice there are more things in that replay than in the captures.

Good day.
Fasteeer22.
Hi,

Thanks for supplying that replay.

He can be seen magically flipping his car back onto its wheels after rolling over onto his roof two times (33:25, 37:20), and his revs are indicative of tweaks at the time-stamp you provided.

This user will receive a permanent ban and as stated above I'll be on the lookout for any evasion.

Thanks for your report!

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's