[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Prise_20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:Prise_20
Nickname:Prise_20
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):today / English

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Corrected thread title and moved to correct area.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read the "Cop Rules" and I understand them,'m ready when you are.
I have read the "Cop Rules" and I understand them,'m ready when you are.

Sorry wrong account
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 17/01/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Spark [AS]

Assistance Present: -

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Initiated the chase well with the correct commands. Your PITs were mostly good with the correct amount of force and angle. You also performed a good corner PIT and maintained appropriate tyre temperatures throughout the whole chase.

Improvements: Driving line needs quite a bit of improvement, you need to stop focusing on the suspects car so much and pay attention to where you are going. If you can try to keep on the correct side of the road and only wrong-siding when absolutely necessary that would be great. Practice learning to drive a smooth line which has little affect on your tyres.

Rushing PIT maneuvers was another thing I noticed. On some occasions you were not taking your time and either putting the suspect in danger, putting yourself in danger or just making unnecessary contact. This didn't have much affect on the final chase so I'm not too worried about it and I know you haven't played as COP in nearly 1 year. I'd like you to remember to wait for the correct moment and only PIT when you feel it will be effective.

Take a step back and look at your surroundings, because remember there is traffic on CityDriving. Try starting off in slower cars first if you need to get to grips with copping again.

Notes: cop rights will be returned to you shortly.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's